How to use a roller brush to paint colored wall paint?
1. Use a rag to wipe off the dust and dirty debris on the wall, as well as the debris from the wall;
2. The corners of door frames, window frames and other places should also be covered with masking tape to avoid sticking paint;
3. The entire floor is covered with masking tape with plastic cloth to prevent the floor tiles from getting dirty and difficult to repair when the paint drips;
4. If you don’t want to paint places such as sockets on the walls or corners, you can stick masking tape before, which can greatly reduce the time and effort to clean the sockets;
5. In addition, before using the paint, add a little water, then use a stir bar to mix it evenly and then pour it into the paint tray;
6. Dip the paint on the deep part of the paint tray first. Don’t put the whole roller in the paint tray when dipping, just take half of the paint on the paint tray;
7. After coating the paint on the roller, pull the roller to the lighter side of the paint pan to roll back and forth evenly to make the paint color on the wall more uniform.
8. First, apply a layer of primer, and use a mountain-shaped rolling method to continuously and evenly paint the entire wall surface. The junction of the wall and the ceiling can be replaced with a brush. After the paint is stained, hold it horizontally and apply it evenly in a horizontal manner;
9. After the primer is painted and air-dried, use the same technique to apply the colored topcoat. The electric box and other details on the wall should also be painted in the same color. At the same time, according to the different nature of the paint, paint it a second time, and the same shade will be considered evenly painted.