How to choose paint brushes?
Paint brushes are suitable for small areas or difficult-to-paint areas and are not easy to spill paint. The high-quality paint brush has a large amount of dipping paint, which can evenly release the paint, make the surface smooth, without uneven thickness, and has the advantages of not easily leaving brush lines and bristles on the painted surface and durability. So, how to choose a high-quality paint brush?
1. The bristle ends have bifurcations, which can be dipped in a large amount of paint, and the paint is released more evenly (makes the paint film smooth and even)
2. The thick, pointed and thin tapered bristles can make the paint brush release the paint more slowly and evenly, and its overall taper makes it particularly convenient when painting straight and tangential places.
3. The brush made of elastic bristles can maintain its overall shape
4. Brushes with long bristles in the middle and short sides are easier to use when brushing edges and corners.
5. The length of the bristles should be 50% longer than the width of the brush. Longer bristles have a better effect of absorbing and releasing paint, and it is easier to paint corners or trim positions.
6. Use plugs and epoxy adhesive to firmly fix the bristles on the handle, so that they will not be pulled out when brushing, so that the bristles will not stick to the paint film.
7. A good, well-balanced hardwood handle will make the brush easier to use. Wooden handles are more comfortable than plastic handles; hardwood handles are stronger and moisture-proof than softwood handles.