What is the selection principle of paint brushes?
Pay attention to the quality of the paint brush
1. The front end of the bristles should be neat
2. The bristles are firmly bonded and do not shed hair
Adapt to the characteristics of the coating
1. For high-viscosity paints, such as blended paint, enamel, etc., hard bristles can be used, such as flat bristles, crooked-handle bristles, etc.
2. For paints with low viscosity, such as various varnishes, you can choose hard or soft brush with thin bristles
3. Water-based paints need to choose soft brushes with good paint, such as wool slate brushes and row brushes
Adapt to the condition of the coated object
1. Generally, flat brushes, board brushes or row brushes can be selected according to the characteristics of the coating on the plane or curved surface of the object to be coated.
2. Choose a paint brush with wide bristles for a large surface area, and a paint brush with narrow bristles for a small area.
3. When the concealed part of the coated object or the standing position is difficult for the operator to move, a paint brush with a long crooked handle can be used.
4. For coated objects with rough surfaces, such as castings, you can choose a round paint brush. Because the round paint brush contains a lot of paint, it is easy for the paint to wet the rough surface and penetrate into the holes.
5. A flat brush can be used to draw lines and patterns.