What is the cleaning process of makeup brushes?
Clean with warm water + scrubbing liquid:
1. Soak the bristles (be careful not to wet the joints between the mouth tube of the brush and the bristles with your hands), and let the bristles face down.
2. Pour out the scrubbing water in the palm of your hand. Use your fingertips to gently push outward in the direction of the bristles.
3. Use your fingertips to gently push outwards in the direction of the bristles until the residue of cosmetics is completely washed away, and finally rinse with water.
4. After washing, put a towel or paper towel on the table to absorb moisture, tidy up the bristles, and then dry it in the shade.
5. After drying, gently rub the bristles with your hand, and then flick with your fingers to restore the fluffy state. Brushes that are not used for a while can be inserted upside down in the bottle (or in a bag).
Pay attention to the main points
1. It should be air-dried naturally. It should not be dried with a hair dryer or placed in the sun, otherwise it may damage the material; after washing it, you can also soak it with hair conditioner to make the bristles softer.
2. Don’t wash the brush handle connection. The connection touches the wooden handle, and it is difficult to dry, which is easy to cause looseness. Try not to wet the sticky part of the brush cover!
3. Be sure to wash along the direction of hair growth. Otherwise it will damage the hair quality.