How to distinguish the roller brush flannel?
When working with a roller brush, the speed and uniformity of the paint have a great relationship with the quality of the roller brush flannel. So how should I distinguish the roller brush flannel when buying a roller brush?
Roller brush flannels are various in the market, which is dazzling for consumers. The specific identification methods are as follows:
1. Warp knitting, that is to say, weaving with warp knitting and weaving with warp knitting machine equipment, the main feature is that it has excellent stretch resistance of plain weaving, the output is also very high, and the price is higher than that of plain weaving. It’s much cheaper. When purchasing, you can observe whether the shading of the fabric and the direction of the whole cloth are consistent or vertical. This is a warp-knitted flannel.
2. Acrylic fiber is a flannel woven with acrylic fiber yarn. The main advantages are: the suede is refreshing, does not shed hair, and has large water absorption.
3. Polyester chemical fiber is a flannel woven with polyester yarn. The advantages are: thick suede, lint, and large water absorption.
4. Superfine fiber is a flannel woven from yarn spun from nanofibers through a special spinning process. The advantage is that the suede is thick and refreshing, does not shed hair, and has great water absorption.
5. Blended spinning is a flannel woven by spinning polyester and acrylic in a certain proportion.